This might be one of my favorite outfits for several reasons…
1. It’s easy. Distressed jeans and a white button down. You can always switch out the necklace or shoes for a different look.
2. It’s comfortable. There’s nothing too tight, or too constricting about this outfit. The boyfriend fit jeans are key.
3. These shoes are just great and go with everything (from Riffraff).
4. Many more reasons…
5. This necklace is a GIVEAWAY! YAY!
This necklace is from the one and only Riffraff. It’s called the Blake Necklace in Navy and can be found here. It’s the PERFECT necklace for transitioning into fall and will keep you going till spring. It has touches of black and brown, so it can go with anything. AND it has just enough color to keep you not so boring. Lucky for you I’m giving it away! See below how to enter…
The blouse is from Forever 21. I don’t think they have it anymore online, but just search white blouse and you’ll find plenty! These jeans were a steal from Gap when they had their huge sale.
This fun little clutch is Kate Spade and is on sale here! Kate Spade’s call to action clutches and totes always make me smile. They’re fun and different. They stand out from your normal black clutch, and they are great conversation starters!
One more pic because I love it that much, and my photographer Meredith is amazing.
So do you want to win this great necklace from Riffraff? Here’s what you have to do..
1. Like Riffraff on Facebook.
2. Share this post via Facebook and/or Twitter. (pssstt.. I’ll give you an extra entry if you do both!)
3. Comment and let me know you did those things!
BONUS: I’ll give you another entry if you pin your favorite picture on pinterest!
I’ll pick a winner in about two weeks! Last time I gave you an exact date I failed… So… Good luck!!